ExplorationVacation.net is intended to be a fun and informative place for you to gather information for your own travels or just sit back and travel vicariously.
However, there are a lot of laws and regulations governing the internet these days, and that requires a lot of legal language to protect both of us.
You can find links to all of those legal documents below, but the short version is this:
- I work hard to deserve your trust
- I respect and protect the personal data you provide in order to use this website, subscribe to my mailing lists, and/or receive my products and services
- I acknowledge my use of Google Analytics to better understand what content is most useful to you
- I alert you to Affiliate links and sponsored material which may provide a financial or other personal benefit to me
- I do my best to provide fair and accurate information, although I can’t guarantee that I always get things 100% correct
- I do not use embedded tracking or other tools to gather information on you for advertising purposes. However, if you choose to follow a link to a third-party service, another website, an affiliate site, or social media, those sites may track your activity for advertising purposes.
- Unless otherwise stated, all opinions are strictly my own
- Unless otherwise documented, all material used on this site is copyrighted and cannot be used for any purpose without written consent from me or, in the case of material from other creators, the copyright holder for that material. This applies even when there is not a watermark or other copyright notice on the material.
Please read the details here:
Any questions? Contact me at [email protected]
Enjoy your time on ExplorationVacation.net