I had planned to make my usual quick winter trip to Arizona to visit my parents and as many friends as we could, but the cheapest air fare I could find required a 10-day stay. It took about a nano-second to decide the office could get by without me for a few days longer and book the flight.
Usually I prefer to visit Arizona a little later in the season in order to catch warm weather and the desert awash in flowers. This year we were lucky – we had spring weather for our winter visit. It was so warm that even a few flowers were starting to make their appearance!
This trip included time in Phoenix, Tucson, and Sedona.
It was a lovely trip with lots of time spent with family and friends.
- Welcome to Phoenix (February 9, 2014)
- A Monastery and Lunch in a Garden (February 10, 2014)
- Canyons and Gardens around Tucson (February 11, 2014)
- From Friends in Tucson to Friends in Sedona (February 12, 2014)
- Oak Creek Canyon and More in Sedona (February 13, 2014)
- More Red Rock and a Desert Arts Community in Arizona (February 14, 2014)
- Desert Botanical Garden (February 15, 2014)
- Micro Dwellings and More in Scottsdale (February 16, 2014)
- Return Trip to the Desert Botanical Garden (February 17, 2014)
More detailed posts to come . . .
All Arizona posts